Paul Frost and his Associates will help you to deliver your change.
Our services include:
Project and Programme Management
Paul and his Associates have a strong track record in successful delivery of large, complex, multi-million pound projects and programmes.
We have experience of the full project lifecycle; from requirements capture and business case generation through to technical and business change implementation.
- Deliver your projects and programmes on time, to standard and to budget
- We can do this as individuals or as a senior team
- Set up your projects and programmes for successful delivery
- Establishing project or programme foundations, standards, plans and organisation structures
- Rescue and recover your troubled projects and programmes
- We conduct audits, problem analysis and interim management
- Pass on our skill and expertise to your own project managers
- Through mentoring and on the job skills transfer as part of a project
Business Change Management
Projects will often just deliver 'capability' in the form of new systems, tools or processes.
To realise the benefits from these you need to manage the implementation and 'people change' so that these new approaches are used effectively, confidently and with enthusiasm. Paul Frost and his Associates are all experts at realising how actual benefits are obtained. We can manage the business change stage of any initiative.
- Achieve the required change through effective, relevant and planned training
- Manage the change needed to persuade individuals that new tools or systems are a good idea that will make things better for them
- Manage communications so that everyone knows what is happening, why it's happening, when it's happening and who it affects
- Define new business processes to make the tools work
- Get real benefit by managing the behavioural change - the hardest task of all
Skills Improvement for Project Managers
Project management skills are 20% learnt in the classroom and 80% learnt on the job. Formal training is best received via traditional project and programme management courses.
Paul Frost and his Associates can then provide the other 80% to develop the deeper skills that effective project managers require.
- Provide 1:1 mentoring of your project and programme managers as we deliver projects
- Provide structured mentoring for all of your project managers
- Establish standards and approaches for your organisation based on current industry best practice
- Assess your organisations project management capability and recommend improvements
Have a look at Paul's client list or contact Paul to see how he and his Associates can help you with your change project.
"Don't do a project where you don't think you'll learn something on the way."
"I would recommend Paul to anyone who needs a professional programme manager."
"Paul is brilliant at homing in on the issues that derail a project."
"I'd recommend Paul for building a capability in the project space."
"Paul provides good mentorship for other project managers."